The Leadership Development Institute is housed on the scenic campus of Eckerd College on Boca Ciega Bay. Eckerd College is located at 4200 54th Avenue South (Pinellas Bayway, Exit 17 off of I-275). The campus is approximately five miles from St. Pete Beach and seven miles from the downtown St. Petersburg area where the Hyatt Place St. Petersburg Downtown, our preferred property, is located.
- Check your registration verification email or contact Eckerd College for the hotel registration link for the program you are attending: +1 800.753.0444 | Client Relations.
- Make reservations as soon as possible, as hotels in our area often sell out.
- Arrive in St. Petersburg the evening before the program starts.
- Transportation will be provided daily to and from the program hotel.
- Check out of the hotel before coming to the Eckerd Campus on the last day of the program.
- The Tampa International Airport is the most convenient airport.
- Schedule to arrive the day before the program starts.
- Verify the ending time of your selected program with our staff so you can make your departure plans accordingly.
- Transportation from the airport to St. Petersburg is (approx. 25 miles) available through rental car, taxi, Uber or Lyft.
- Most major rental car companies are available at the airport.
- If you are staying at the our program hotel, renting a car will not be necessary as transportation is provided to and from the campus daily.
Central to any LDI program is the battery of assessment materials which participants receive prior to the program.
- Complete and return the assessment materials at least two weeks before the start of the program.
- For any questions about your assessment packet, please contact Testing at 727-864-8971 or email@example.com.
- Dress for the entire week is casual and comfortable.
- A sweater or jacket is suggested, as our training facility is sometimes chilly.
- You may also want to bring sunglasses and a hat, as we may conduct a portion of the program outside.
Participants are encouraged to leave their office work behind them during the program; however, in case of an emergency or extenuating circumstances, messages may be left at (800) 753-0444 or emails to Client Relations.
Before a program begins, the Leadership Development Institute at Eckerd College incurs substantial administrative costs related to your registration. Please review our Refund Policy and Transfer & Substitution Policy.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at (800) 753-0444 or (727) 864-8213 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.