Benchmark. Build. Brand.
Participants learn about the concept of leadership brand and contemplate how they would most like to be viewed as a leader in these unprecedented times. These aspirations then serve as a guide for daily leadership behaviors. Next, they receive feedback on a 360-degree assessment, Benchmarks for Managers™, to enhance self-awareness regarding their personal leadership reputations. Two subsequent coaching sessions, one during the workshop and one in the weeks following, prompt candid conversations about how to close the gap between reputation and aspirations. Rich discussions with peers also contribute to the development of meaningful and motivating action plans.
During this program, participants will:
- Seek insight into who they are as leaders by reflecting on lessons learned over the years;
- Define how they aspire to be known as leaders particularly in this time of crisis and change;
- Enhance self-awareness by assessing their current leadership reputation;
- Identify opportunities for creating the leadership brand they desire; and
- Engage in two personalized coaching sessions to create a compelling plan for career development.
- Benchmarks for Managers™ is a comprehensive 360-degree assessment for middle-to upper-level managers that measures 16 competencies critical for success. This in-depth analysis of observable behaviors provides managers with a solid assessment of their perceived leadership capabilities.
- Two personalized virtual coaching conversations are designed to take leadership development to a deeper and more sustainable level.
- Peer consultations allow rich feedback from others in similar roles.
WHITE PAPER: Scaling Leadership Development for Maximum Impact
When working to drive performance and inclusivity, it’s imperative you plan your leadership strategy, provide access to relevant content and leverage internal and external talent.
Why Developing Your Leadership Brand at Eckerd College?
Reputation of Excellence
- Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute (LDI) has been a Network Associate of the renowned global training provider Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) since 1981 and has delivered internationally acclaimed programs to thousands of local, national and international clients.
- Since its inception, LDI has enjoyed a reputation for excellence and quality in education and training.
- Our senior faculty team consists of highly trained and experienced professionals with diverse business and academic backgrounds. They are content experts with advanced degrees and coaching credentials and are trained to work closely and collaboratively with individual leaders and within their organizational structures.
Why Attendees Chose Eckerd
Top Ranked Institution and World-Renowned Executive Education
- Eckerd College is one of The Princeton Review’s Best 387 Colleges (2022), a member of Phi Beta Kappa and one of 40 schools featured in the book Colleges That Change Lives.
- In addition to our designation as a CCL Network Associate, LDI is an Education Partner of the international association, the Society of Human Resource Management.
- Eckerd’s Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program is accredited by the International Mediation Institute.
- LDI’s proprietary assessments the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) and Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) are utilized globally by over +4000 certified practitioners.
Right Climate for Learning
- Eckerd College provides a world-class program in a world-class setting. The climate we’ve created for learning—one that is stimulating and challenging, yet relaxed and open-minded—is enhanced by our sunny, Florida location.
- The retreat-style setting of our waterfront training facility allows participants to escape the everyday rigors of work and focus on their professional development in a safe and supportive learning environment.
- In addition to Downtown St. Petersburg’s thriving arts, recreation and culinary scene complemented by the white sandy beaches of Florida’s Gulf Coast, our proximity to Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota and Orlando make Eckerd College LDI a key destination for business travelers and their families.
High-Quality, Assessment-Based Program Content
- Rich, research-based content is focused on what matters most for mid- to senior-level managers.
- Intensive, personalized feedback gives participants an assessment of important competencies and a plan for learning.
- The live online interactive format prepares participants to take action back at work, and the coaching and take-home tools support newly enhanced conflict resolution and leadership skills.
- Low faculty/participant ratio: 1:12.
View our client list to learn more about the many organizations with whom we have worked in the areas of leadership, teamwork, coaching and conflict.
Keeping The Momentum Alive With Integrated Coaching
Post-program coaching sessions offer support, expertise, and accountability.
LDI Coaches Provide:
- One-on-one encouragement and feedback in a confidential, risk-free setting.
- Support to keep the development plan on track and achieve development goals.
- An opportunity to build on the program experience to apply new insights.
How to Initiate Integrated Coaching with LDI:
- Select an Integrated Coaching package.
- Complete payment through the Integrated Coaching Registration page.
- Your coach will contact you to schedule sessions after payment confirmation from LDI’s Client Relations Manager.
Integrated Coaching Fees:
- Offered at a reduced rate of $400 per hour.
- Minimum of three sessions at $1,200.
Any data resulting from this coaching process will be considered confidential. Neither the assigned coach nor anyone from the Leadership Development Institute will disclose any information resulting from the coaching and consultation sessions to anyone except for the individual client him or herself.
Further questions regarding Integrated Coaching can be directed to Wendy Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727.864.8828.