Reveal. Renew. Recharge.
Offered as a custom program for executive leaders, Leading With Resilience (LWR) demonstrates our conviction that leadership development is a process and not simply a program. Participants will enhance self-awareness of leadership strengths and development opportunities to achieve optimal performance while focusing on critical leadership competencies such as strategic thinking, communication, influence and learning agility. As a result, senior leaders will improve their own work environments, maximize leadership effectiveness and facilitate superior team performance through assessment, challenge and support.
Through hands-on exercises, in-depth feedback, and one-on-one coaching, senior executives leave the program with a clear path forward and the tools to see it through. Leaders will:
- Gain a clear view of their impact on the organization;
- Enhance self-awareness of leadership strengths and development opportunities to achieve optimal performance;
- Focus on critical leadership competencies including self-awareness, strategic thinking, communication, influence and learning agility;
- Develop an action plan through powerful interactions with an executive coach during and after the program;
- Learn to balance and sustain energy to maximize health and wellness so they lead their lives and their organizations at their best;
- Build increased resilience for self and others in a high-stakes environment; and
- Develop insight into what comes next for themselves and their organizations.
Leader Level: Executives and Organizational Leaders
Delivery Format: Offered as a live online or in-person custom program for a group or team from a single organization.
Upcoming Dates: Please contact us to schedule a program for your organization.
Please contact Client Relations at email@example.com to schedule a program.
Leading from the Top
Assessing Leadership Effectiveness
Leading for Partnerships
Leading Through Collaboration
Building Resilience Continued
Communicating with Clarity
Consulting with a Personal Executive Coach
Building Resilience Continued
Integrating and Planning
WHITE PAPER: Driving Performance: How Leadership Development Powers Success
Why invest in leadership development? Learn all the reasons it’s worth it for driving performance at your organization.
In-depth assessment and confidential one-on-one coaching with a coach to shape a long-term development plan.
Experiential activities and hands-on exercises for practice and deeper learning.
Focused team conversations to enhance team effectiveness.
Peer learning groups to provide feedback, insight, suggestions and support.
Post-program coaching to sustain the learning and provide support for goals set during the program
During the months following the classroom session, each participant will engage in three (3) post-program sessions with the same coach they worked with during the program. The purpose of these one-on-one sessions is to maintain the momentum, apply the learning and review individual goals and progress since completing the program. The coaching will be conducted virtually on mutually agreed upon dates and times. The feedback data and coaching session will be completely confidential.
Why LWR at Eckerd College?
Reputation of Excellence
- Eckerd College Leadership Development Institute (LDI) has been a Network Associate of the renowned global training provider Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) since 1981 and has delivered internationally acclaimed programs to thousands of local, national and international clients.
- Since its inception, LDI has enjoyed a reputation for excellence and quality in education and training.
- Our senior faculty team consists of highly trained and experienced professionals with diverse business and academic backgrounds. They are content experts with advanced degrees and coaching credentials and are trained to work closely and collaboratively with individual leaders and within their organizational structures.
Why Attendees Chose Eckerd
Top Ranked Institution and World-Renowned Executive Education
- Eckerd College is one of The Princeton Review’s Best 387 Colleges (2022), a member of Phi Beta Kappa and one of 40 schools featured in the book Colleges That Change Lives.
- In addition to our designation as a CCL Network Associate, LDI is an Education Partner of the international association, the Society of Human Resource Management.
- Eckerd’s Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program is accredited by the International Mediation Institute.
- LDI’s proprietary assessments the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) and Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) are utilized globally by over +4000 certified practitioners.
High-Quality, Assessment-Based Program Content
- Rich, research-based content is focused on what matters most for first-time and front-line managers.
- Intense, personalized feedback gives participants an assessment of important competencies and a plan for learning.
- The interactive, hands-on format prepares participants to take action back at work. Coaching and take-home tools support newly enhanced skills of influencing, conflict resolution and communication.
- Participants consistently rate LDI programs 4.8 or higher on a 5-point scale in both value and enjoyment. Often, the ratings don’t even fully reflect the impact our programs have had on the individual lives and careers of attendees who have participated in LDI programs at Eckerd College.
View our client list to learn more about the many organizations with whom we have worked in the areas of leadership, teamwork, coaching and conflict.
Please note that all registrations are subject to LDI’s Refund Policy and Transfer & Substitution Policy.
Travel Information & Program Materials
- Eckerd College’s Location and Details on Travel Arrangements
- Proper Dress Attire for the Program
- Program Assessments and Pre-Work